By Torry Stiles
10. The wife has allowed me to survive another year.
9. Every day when I clock out, I am reasonably certain I’ll be allowed to clock in again for my next shift.
8. There are a lot of folks willing to give me the benefit of the doubt over that whole, “is it funny?” thing.
7. Although my diabetes means I have to curtail the mashed potatoes, rolls, pies, cakes and other goodies I can still have all the turkey I want.
6. The clearance shelves at Kroger.
5. That there are still a few people capable of discussing political issues without screaming… a few.
4. Still hanging out on the green side of the sod.
3. Being 56 years old so I can go to those Senior Citizen events but I get to be one of the youngest people in the room.
2. Folks who don’t mind when I end a sentence with a preposition.
1. A great place to call home and some great folks to share these lists with.