history.greenwood.presbyterian.church.1853

history.greenwood.presbyterian.church.1853

The Greenwood Presbyterian Church that was constructed during Rev. Cleland’s time in Greenwood. Built in 1853, the new church location replaced the old church that was much further north of the village. This church building remained until the current church, at the corner of Main Street and Brewer Street, was constructed at the same location in 1898. Restore Old Town Greenwood has shared a longer story about this building on its social media at facebook.com/RestoreGreenwood. (Photos courtesy of Restore Old Town Greenwood)