Dolores C. (Fussner) Richardson, known as Di, was born on Sept. 18, 1916 on South Talbott Street, Indianapolis. She was raised in the Sacred Heart Church neighborhood. She attended Oldenburg Academy in Oldenburg, Indiana, for her elementary education. In 1940 she married the late Edwin Richardson at Sacred Heart Church. They later became members of St. Roch’s parish, St. Mark’s parish, and Dolores currently is a member of St. Barnabas parish. She worked for the former Indiana National Bank at US 31 and National Avenue for 25 years before retiring. Dolores is the mother of three sons: David (Kitty) Richardson, Greenwood; Larry (Nancy) Richardson, Hamburg, N.Y.; and Mark (Rachel) Richardson, Indianapolis. She has eight grandchildren and 18 great-grandchildren. She currently resides at Country Charm, (a senior community) located at 3177 Meridian Parke Dr., Greenwood, IN. 46142. Bingo, socializing, going out to dinner and attending church on Sunday keep her active and on the go. Birthday cards may be sent to her attention at the above address.