Top ten signs the guy in the lobby is the one the cops are looking for
10. The sign at the door said, “Please take a number.” He took all of them, the dispenser and the sign.
9. He keeps mumbling, “These are not the droids you’re looking for.”
8. Everybody else has a name tag with their name on it. His says, “You don’t see me.”
7. Every few minutes he peeks up from behind the couch then goes back to whispering into his phone.
6. Every few minutes he kicks his duffle bag to make it stop squirming.
5. Just sitting there… in the lobby… next to the receptionist’s desk… in his pickup truck.
4. He just got done arguing with the artificial ficus tree and is now engaging the water fountain in conversation.
3. He’s the only one wearing bright orange.
2. Every time the elevator bell rings he begins drooling and calling out for a Dr. Pavlov.
1. He’s just sitting there quietly. Reading the Sports Illustrated… naked as the day he was born.